• Matthew Devall
    I'm still feeling my way around Oats and what it's all about. I'm an independent filmmaker also on steam. In fact I was the last short to be released before Rakka. I love editing. Would someone conceivably be able to take footage and re-edit it? In the same vein as a remix of a song?

• MarkarianAccepted Answer
    I think this is exactly the kind of stuff being encouraged! I heard in Neill's E3 talk that they were planning on releasing the dailies (raw footage shot each day, including unused stuff). I would recommend waiting a week or so for that!
  • Matthew Devall
    OK, thanks! Also, do you know? I'm seeing other people pitch story ideas on here. Is that just for the community to discuss, or is the idea that there's a possibility they could actually get made by Oats in some way? (also...what are the numbers under our user names?)
  • Markarian
    Both! Oats guys are in the forums reading and replying, I'm sure ideas will get bounced around.

Not sure on the numbers!
  • Matthew Devall
    Awesome, thanks! I think the numbers might be "likes earned". I saw people ranked by that on the forum homepage after I asked you.
  • Markarian
    Gotcha. Thanks for spreading the knowledge!
bold
italic
underline
strike
code
ulist
url
mention
reveal
youtube
tweet
Add a Comment