• patrickrazo
    does anyone know the meanings behind the oats logos? the rainbow and plants, and the hand logo? I haven't read anything about it anywhere. cheers guys!
  • The hunter
    Those plants are oats. Maybe It's Because oats growth and the studio will growth like the oats plants.

I think those logos might be conected with specific films. The hand look like the alien's hand from Rakka film. And it also looks intresting. Many times you can see the human hand shown like that. Here is not human one. It says something about studio and make people curious. I think the hand logo Is for the Rakka.

The rainbow Is for Cooking With Bill I guess. For me this child's logo might be conected with easy and irreverent character of the series.

There is the skull with clown What also. I saw that in Firebase.

It's not sure but I think it can be like this.
  • ErichWilliam
    The Rakka hands only have 3 fingers and a thumb. This is much closer to a human hand with elongated finger tips and the palm fat pads. So it could just be a take on the classic human hand print in things like cave paintings with the white chalk and just stripped down to its "bare bones"
  • The hunter

Maybe. It just my thought.
    But still looks like some kind a animall or alien had.
  • ErichWilliam
    GAetBXY.jpg
    The Rakka 110% has 3 fingers and an opposable thumb. I have the rig. If anything it could a take on the River God from Firebase since that uses a human skeleton as the base and then skews it a bit after the deformities take place.
  • patrickrazo
    thanks for the feedback guys! the hand logo also has an extra bone in each finger compared to the human hand. it is also the right hand.

maybe @stevenblomkamp could chime in???

initially what came to mind in regards to the rainbow and the plants was, the wheat and the tares, and oats is a sort of the ugly duckling, it does not fit into the typical cinema model (unique). and traveling the rainbow bridge. not sure thats was just the first impression. steeeeeeven???, haha cheers guys!
bold
italic
underline
strike
code
ulist
url
mention
reveal
youtube
tweet
Add a Comment