• The hunter
    I think that would be good continuation for Rakka.
    Attachments
  • The hunter
    Rakka - uprising
    Written by Maciej Piecyk

The camp, underground
    One of the liders move through the hallway, he's comming to the Jasper. Inform her that the group of survivors prepare uprising in some Dallas districts. Jasper and Carl get the order to find the local leaders and convince them to stop uprising which is gonna be desturb a future
    lans for Jasper's group. If something that big is gonna happend the klums will destroy the city, kill whole citizens and send a more units in our area to keep control over Jasper's district. Uprising will failed.
    Command says that they will find the leader in a old scyscraper close to the downtown where they made unofficial habitat.

Jasper and Carl get to Dallas suburbs, Carl is driving,. Some military car stop them for a moment. Uprisers get ready for upcoming day. Jasper looks through the window. Sees a man, soldiers tells to the kids. Sees a little baby klum kidnapt and tie.
    Group of kids stands over the little tie alien. They don't want to hurt him. One of the kid is looking at the alien. In the background sees a men putting a baseball to kid's hands. The kid take the stick heistantly, looks at alien. After a second he hit alien once, than another, and another. Boy getting furious. Rest of the boys sees that move after him and do the same. Little alien get hits, he's hurting. Little mans hurt him without any compation. Only one kid stand's at side and look at this frightned. A grow man push him a little to make his a killer to.
    Car move's on. Car's moving.

Jasper and Carl gets to the liders.
    Two damaged by the war ex soldiers with serious mental problems, ''patriots'' which are freakig out becaue of this situation.
    Suprised leaders are sure that the Jasper came to them to offer a help in uprising. After a moment leaders get to know what's the real reason of Jasper's visit.
    Liders don't even want to hear about stop the uprising. Young powerfull people, patriots want to fight untill die. Feels illusory euphoria everywhere. Jasper and Carl try to convince the liders to stop suicide act, unsuccessfully.

Jasper meets a kid, talk with him about the missing world, family, shows a pictures of the gone world. Tells how it was. How the world use to looks like. Kid can't belive in this. Look at the picture fascinated.

Night. Jasper and Carl sitting in the roof on some building. Look at the panorama of the city. Sees a patrols of klums walking through empty streets between burned cars and corpse of people and aliens.
    Guys talking about upcomming ressurection and living the city.

Morning. Jasper woke up, says to Carl that they need to escape from the city before uprising. Jasper talk with Adrian ''the lidership'' about help. Adrian blame Jasper and her people that they didn't do anything big.
    Jasper says that she and her people sucreface soo much. They do many little things succesfully than one big faill. Jasper blame Adrian that his heroic suicide will ruin everything what her underground squad do. Adrian and Phill are getting ready with the rest of squad. Sees madness in their eyes and acting. Phill suggest that if they wont hellp there is nothing to do for them and if they will not out now it will be hard to escape.

Jasper and Carl ride throw the city, try to escape before uprising. Meet a alien patrol which shoot to them almost destroing a car. They run away, three aliens folow them. They run through loose buildings. Finally run away.

Jasper and Carl sits on the wall in scilnce and considering the options to get out from the city. Loud sound of syren goes on the whole city. Both look up around and sees red flares fog far away. It's starting.
    Jasper and Carl turn around, heard a noice.
    Some doors open up. Sees a frightened people comming out slowly, looks around. Everyone armed. Men, woman, teens comming out from a homes, hides and come together throw the street. Seeing that guys goes on.

Surburs, Jasper and Carl are on the roof of some building on the edge of the city . Look back and sees a panorama of the city, single explosions, heard a guns sounds sees a alien's space ships. Sees explosions in many places in the city. One of them hits in the alien's construction. Black fog take whole skyscraper down.
    Groups of people march the city, the refreuges. Families, people holding their bags. In one moment in front of them appear the group of aliens. Crowd of people run away, heard screams. Aliens shoot to them. Jasper and Carl flooding them with granates. Explosions break the aliens bodies. Jasper and Carl came down, sees a damaged corpses of the aliens. Half of the alien, still alive. Carl kill him.

Jasper and Carl driving a car. Jasper is making a report for command. "Mission filled. We can not stop anyone here from doing this. Those people fallen in madness. Uprising is begining."

Phil, the second leader aim into the aliens direction. Stands alone in a empty street. Sees fear on his face. Sees a soldiers behind him. They join him, stands behind his back. One of them put the gun on his arm.

Soldier
    I'm here

Heard a voice in a radio
    ''Warrior 2 we're taking control of the first district''

Sees a little hands puts magazine to weapon.
    A little kid, upriser take too big military helmet, put it on the head, take a gun and stand up to fight. Low angle, sees a explosion in skyscraper over his head. Little hero join to the soldiers hiding behind a wall.
  • AZechariah
    I have to say that I am impressed by your enthusiasm :D
  • The hunter

Too bad you're not impressed by the idea. :D
  • AZechariah
    No, No, I actually haven't read it yet, I just liked that you are the only one still posting here..
  • The hunter

John cool. Thanks :) I hope you're gonna like it. My english Is not perfect but you should get what I mean
  • The hunter
    Just start to draw another concept for my idea. (Unfinished) From the last sequences of text.
    Attachment
  • The hunter
    Another Unfinished concept for the story. Last sequence of point 9.
    lc32bp6hi7qj7ru3.jpg
    Attachment
  • The hunter
    Concept arts for the story
    n7dlbroz8tqp3ffz.jpg

b7563mt8sllyoi6p.jpg
    z1jg1v9md3z0lfow.jpg
  • The hunter
    I'm not a draw master but I try to show how I see it.

Jasper and Carl get to Dallas suburbs, Carl is driving,. Some military car stop them for a moment. Uprisers get ready for upcoming day. Jasper looks through the window. Sees a man, soldiers tells to the kids. Sees a little baby klum kidnapt and tie.
    Group of kids stands over the little tie alien. They don't want to hurt him. One of the kid is looking at the alien. In the background sees a men putting a baseball to kid's hands. The kid take the stick heistantly, looks at alien. After a second he hit alien once
    , than another, and another. Boy getting furious. Rest of the boys sees that move after him and do the same. Little alien get hits, he's hurting. Little mans hurt him without any compation. Only one kid stand's at side and look at this frightned. A grow man push him a little to make his a killer to.
    Attachments
    2 (357K)
    3 (318K)
    4 (329K)
  • The hunter
    The camp, underground
    One of the liders move through the hallway, he's comming to the Jasper. Inform her that the group of survivors prepare uprising in some Dallas districts. Jasper and Carl get the order to find the local leaders and convince them to stop uprising which is gonna be desturb a future
    lans for Jasper's group. If something that big is gonna happend the klums will destroy the city, kill whole citizens and send a more units in our area to keep control over Jasper's district. Uprising will failed.
    Command says that they will find the leader in a old scyscraper close to the downtown where they made unofficial habitat.

Group of kids stands over the little tie alien. They don't want to hurt him. One of the kid is looking at the alien. In the background sees a men putting a baseball to kid's hands. The kid take the stick heistantly, looks at alien. After a second he hit alien once, than another, and another. Boy getting furious.
    Rest of the boys sees that move after him and do the same. Little alien get hits, he's hurting. Little mans hurt him without any compation. Only one kid stand's at side and look at this frightned. A grow man push him a little to make his a killer to.

image.jpg
    image.jpg
    image.jpg

Jasper and Carl gets to the liders.
    Two damaged by the war ex soldiers with serious mental problems, ''patriots'' which are freakig out becaue of this situation.
    Suprised leaders are sure that the Jasper came to them to offer a help in uprising. After a moment leaders get to know what's the real reason of Jasper's visit.
    Liders don't even want to hear about stop the uprising. Young powerfull people, patriots want to fight untill die. Feels illusory euphoria everywhere. Jasper and Carl try to convince the liders to stop suicide act, unsuccessfully.

Jasper meets a kid, talk with him about the missing world, family, shows a pictures of the gone world. Tells how it was. How the world use to looks like. Kid can't belive in this. Look at the picture fascinated.

Night. Jasper and Carl sitting in the roof on some building. Look at the panorama of the city. Sees a patrols of klums walking through empty streets between burned cars and corpse of people and aliens.
    Guys talking about upcomming ressurection and living the city.

Morning. Jasper woke up, says to Carl that they need to escape from the city before uprising. Jasper talk with Adrian ''the lidership'' about help. Adrian blame Jasper and her people that they didn't do anything big.
    Jasper says that she and her people sucreface soo much. They do many little things succesfully than one big faill. Jasper blame Adrian that his heroic suicide will ruin everything what her underground squad do. Adrian and Phill are getting ready with the rest of squad. Sees madness in their eyes and acting. Phill suggest that if they wont hellp there is nothing to do for them and if they will not out now it will be hard to escape.

Jasper and Carl ride throw the city, try to escape before uprising. Meet a alien patrol which shoot to them almost destroing a car. They run away, three aliens folow them. They run through loose buildings. Finally run away.

Jasper and Carl sits on the wall in scilnce and considering the options to get out from the city. Loud sound of syren goes on the whole city. Both look up around and sees red flares fog far away. It's starting.
    Jasper and Carl turn around, heard a noice.
    Some doors open up. Sees a frightened people comming out slowly, looks around. Everyone armed. Men, woman, teens comming out from a homes, hides and come together throw the street. Seeing that guys goes on.

Surburs, Jasper and Carl are on the roof of some building on the edge of the city . Look back and sees a panorama of the city, single explosions, heard a guns sounds sees a alien's space ships. Sees explosions in many places in the city. One of them hits in the alien's construction. Black fog take whole skyscraper down.
    Groups of people march the city, the refreuges. Families, people holding their bags. In one moment in front of them appear the group of aliens. Crowd of people run away, heard screams. Aliens shoot to them. Jasper and Carl flooding them with granates. Explosions break the aliens bodies. Jasper and Carl came down, sees a damaged corpses of the aliens. Half of the alien, still alive. Carl kill him.

image.jpg
    IMG_20170914_114503.jpg
    IMG_20170914_114604.jpg
    IMG_20170909_153655.jpg
    IMG_20170914_111927.jpg

Some shots of fight between Uprisers and Klums. Not describe in a text yet.
    IMG_20170907_154659.jpg

Jasper and Carl driving a car. Jasper is making a report for command. "Mission filled. We can not stop anyone here from doing this. Those people fallen in madness. Uprising is begining."

Phil, the second leader aim into the aliens direction. Stands alone in a empty street. Sees fear on his face. Sees a soldiers behind him. They join him, stands behind his back. One of them put the gun on his arm.

Soldier
    I'm here

Heard a voice in a radio
    ''Warrior 2 we're taking control of the first district''

Sees a little hands puts magazine to weapon.
    A little kid, upriser take too big military helmet, put it on the head, take a gun and stand up to fight. Low angle, sees a explosion in skyscraper over his head. Little hero join to the soldiers hiding behind a wall.
    IMG_20170914_121914.jpg

Whole story on the top. /\
  • The hunter
    Sorry for my english. You need to try to get what I mean.
    Attachment
  • The hunter
    I decide to draw a little bit longer, more accurate storyboard to my Rakka story. Today I did the first few shots. Will be continued.

IMG_20171011_195714.jpg
  • The hunter
    Continuation
    IMG_20171012_233551.jpg

Will be continued
  • The hunter
    Continuation

IMG_20171014_015322.jpg

Will be continued
  • The hunter
    Continuation

IMG_20171015_023814.jpg