• Nick Barros
    Hi there

First of all, what an amazing work you guys!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

1- I downloaded Firebase 01 and I was going through the animation rigs. I found that The rivergod stage stage 2 doesn't move, only the rivergod 01 that is inside the mec. Is there a way of activating it?
    Also, same thing happens on render version.

2- Another question is why the are the "SpineTopIK_Con" controls always locked the X Rotation Atribute? I have unlocked it in the channel editor but not sure if it will affect the body for render. texture/muscle wise.

3- Last but not least, My pc setup isn't the best around but pretty sturdy for animating. However these files are a bit to heavy. I understand, as explained in the pdf description, that the animating version is already striped of all possible things. That said; any chance you guys have some very low poly versions of the rig or any kind of proxy whatsoever? It's not super heavy but still a bit to much for my pc.

I would also like to congratulate you guys for the incredible work and for being badass enough to share these assets with us!

Can you guys help me out?

Thanks!

Nick Barros
  • Euler RnD
    1- There are individual controls for the flying meat chunks ( ex Part6Root_Con ) they are "flying" by default, to make them follow the RiverGod around set their "follow_rivergod" attribute to 1 ( 0 is flying, 1 is following the RiverGod around )

2- The X Rotation was locked because it doesn't take much movement on that axis to cause major deformation issues, it used to be unlocked but was later locked to reduce spine issues.

3- We don't have a lower version of the rig ( silly RiverGod is so heavy ) the only thing I could see is that you could apply a Poly Reduce on all the geometry under Sta_Grp ( that is the non deforming cutout geometry ) but it won't be that much faster :/

Cheers,
    Eric
  • Johann
    My pc setup isn't the best around but pretty sturdy for animatingNick Barros

What spec PC do you have if I may ask? Downloads are pretty huge considering bandwidth limitations where I live so no point downloading if my PC can't handle it.
bold
italic
underline
strike
code
ulist
url
mention
reveal
youtube
tweet
Add a Comment