• MRDRfly
    First off, I would like to congratulate on an amazing venture; each movie has been better than the next (and I really dug the 1st one). I would love to discuss the potential of putting a graphic novel together of different stories based upon the universe you are creating. My instagram account is @MRDRfly or you can hit me up at . Let's get something going! Thanks -Brian
  • Hayley
    oh man, that sounds awesome! If you're not as artistically inclined, could we at least submit ideas to someone who is?
  • MRDRfly
    Thanks Hayley, at this time I am interested in seeing if Neill and company are interested in seeing this idea pursued, at which point I would love to take part.
  • Ironclad Industries
    I love this idea and I think it could really take off if we get some people together on it, unfortunately I'm not an artist either, however, I am a writer and would love to lend a hand if this gets going!
  • Hayley
    Just outta curiosity, which short's universe would you like to take into graphic novel form? I'd like to see stuff done with Zygote, but that's just me personally. :)
bold
italic
underline
strike
code
ulist
url
mention
reveal
youtube
tweet
Add a Comment