• ArjayHaitch
    Another possibility to raise money. Allow a pay-to-write option. Set it up like an auction where the highest bidder gets to write the scene or maybe an entire episode. Maybe have a rating system on the final scene/episode and if it is voted up then they get some points toward more writing opportunities in the future and the points would give them precedence over higher bidders.
    1. Episodic story written by fans? (11 votes)
        Good idea?
        36%
        Bad idea?
        64%
  • The hunter
    I think it sounds good but that's all. Let see there is someone full of the many but with bad idea. He's gonna pay but should he decide about anything?
  • ArjayHaitch
    Right, Oats always has the final say, the final word. And they can refund for a bad idea. They should never give up control but should also encourage ideas.

Every interaction should be about funding the film and content creation/ideas. The more ways that Oats allows for interaction the more funding they will get. Some like to donate 3D skills, some have finance ideas, some have pure story ideas, some might have a weapon design idea, some might have sound ideas, others have music in mind. Some might be able to provide locations or location ideas. The list is endless and should be turned into funding and participation.
  • Hayley
    I'd love to see this come to life! I would love to write for Oats, and if I could write even one scene, it would be awesome :) thanks for the good idea
  • Carterinkfilms
    I agree this might be a great way to assist them!
bold
italic
underline
strike
code
ulist
url
mention
reveal
youtube
tweet
Add a Comment