• Ironclad Industries
    Hello all, I am in need of a concept artist to help flush out some future projects. I have an artist that I have hired for a current project, but he has a full time job and does freelance work on the side so he has very little time which means it takes a long time to just get the current projects finished, not to mention trying to work on more than one project at a time.

what I'm looking for is somebody with a passion for the post apocalypse/sci fi genre who would be able to help me flesh out original ideas and designs(vehicles, weapons, military units etc). Unfortunately I cant afford to pay another artist at this time so really I just am looking for somebody who would be interested in doing this just for the fun of it. If there's nobody on here then that's fine, just putting out the call in case there is because that would be awesome.

if your interested or want to see what the project details are please feel free to message me. also, this is currently for a book series but the series is being written with he goal of turning it into a film series, so many of the designs will be made as physical props and costumes.
bold
italic
underline
strike
code
ulist
url
mention
reveal
youtube
tweet
Add a Comment