• AleksanderE
    Hey everybody,

I've been really loving skimming through all the work everyone has been putting on here. It's so easy to be absolutely blown away by all the users here. The passion emanating from this place is incredibly inspiring!

With this talent pool it would be an incredible shame not to all do something together! What if we all had a 1 - 2 minute project we could volunteer work to each month? We could get some great material out there with the resources provided to us here.

What I would suggest is that from here we build a network of talents. I will personally invest in a cloud for us to trade our ideas in.

If this sounds like something you're interested in, please let me know and join the facebook page!
    Studio MICRO

Aleksander E
  • Jérémy
    I'm in !!!! ^^
  • AleksanderE
    Awesome! I'll make a facebook group.
  • MesH
    Definitely in! This would be a lot of fun!
  • MesH
    Also following that link it looks like you made a public page rather than a group. May be easier to communicate with a private group!
  • Andy Lefton
    Just joined and will keep an eye out ;)

www.twoworldsfilm.com
  • AleksanderE
    Very true. Wish I could add more to my original post.

GROUP LINK ADDED TO PAGE
  • Jérémy
    Joined ;)
  • AleksanderE
    Awesome! Animators will be CRUCIAL for this project in the early stages. Your work looks great. Glad to have your interest :)
  • Frankie

Sure thing, just followed.
  • Ironclad Industries
    This is a great idea! If it'a possible in lake stuff like props and such!
  • TheGravetenders
    Also in.. Lets get a workflow started:

What's first, concept?
  • AleksanderE
    Yep, definitely first thing up for discussion whilst we get a good list of people going.

I'm thinking for our first project we go REALLY simple. Maybe an ominous visit from an oats creature perhaps? We could just do a slow shot down a hallway with crescendo in emotion and effects to a reveal behind a door? Anything to get our feet wet.

Dont forget to join the group also for more private discussion!
    MICRO GROUP
  • TheGravetenders
    RAKKA Soldiers arriving in a suburb in the dark of night, young child wakes up to a noise, RAKKA soldier in the hall...
  • TheGravetenders
    not sure about spamming a facebook group you admin.. why would we want to leave oats to discuss this.. you should edit?
  • AleksanderE
    Nice nice I like this idea. Ominous and doable I think?

About the facebook group, I just thought it might be a nice resource to have a secondary spot also for notifications on fb. If it's an issue, I'm happy to remove it for the admins.
  • MesH
    I think having a place with more instant communication would be beneficial when planning stuff like this. Whether that's through a Facebook group, a discord server, or whatever. Planning and executing projects via forum posting is slow and clunky
  • Ironclad Industries
    just sent a request to the group
  • AleksanderE
    Last post before I sleep :)

I'm compiling a big list on that group of everyone's names and abilities. Can't wait to see discussion over the first project in this thread when I wake up!
  • TeeJay
    Awesome idea, I look forward to seeing what this community can produce. There seems to be a lot of talented people on this forum
  • beefsweat
    damn, would be great to join up but I'm adverse to making a facebook account for that sole purpose. good luck all
  • Markarian
    I'm in but I'll hold back until there is a concept/project in motion, not much of a story guy :)
  • Ironclad Industries
    it would be a good idea just to join the page now anyway so we can keep you informed and so we know who we have that wants to help and what their skills are!
  • Markarian
    I 'liked' it, not using a group?
  • Ironclad Industries
    oh sorry I thought you might have seen it, there's a link to a Facebook group page to use as an easy chat room so we don't spam this forum on a personal project, the link it in a previous comment
bold
italic
underline
strike
code
ulist
url
mention
reveal
youtube
tweet
Add a Comment