• ohminid
    Would love to collab with others looking to create something inspired by or in the line of OATS. Blomkamp's work is nothing short of inspirational and gets my gears turning.
    vEc32oC.jpg
    I work with a lot of organic design, years of multimedia experience with aliens, monsters, wounds/anatomy, and fantasy creatures from comics to concept design.
    Gc2D18a.png
    Nice to meet you, get in touch if you have some experience/a reel and something you want to create. (Y)
  • MesH
    I'd love to collab! Sound designer/mixer here lookin for some projects as well!

My Website
  • ohminid
    Very cool! I noticed you're also developing something on Unreal?
  • MesH
    Yea, there are two main projects I'm doing sound design for currently, and the third (Euphoria) I'm actually in the process of rebuilding in Unity as a 2D game instead :P
  • Frankie
    Interesting. Are you talking about concept or production art?
  • ohminid
    That's really something! I enjoy Unity2D development myself. :) Was the shift over to Unity2D stylistic or technical decision?

Either/both!
  • MesH
    Switching to 2D just made more sense for the concept, and I just enjoy Unity more for 2D development :) I'm still pretty new to the programming side of things, though. Lots to learn yet!
  • ohminid
    Boy do I feel you. From what I've read you're figuring out a puzzle game, which is pretty awesome to me! I think 2D development is a great decision for it, unless you're going down a Myst route or something. :)
  • MesH
    Yea it's going to be a super basic puzzle platformer. I have to update the Gamejolt page on Monday with all the new info haha. Trying to get back into its development!
  • ohminid
    Feel more than free to show me whenever you get back into the swing of it! No deadline. :P
  • MesH
    Will do!
  • Mike Kasper

Lets do this.

www.artstation.com/artist/kasper
  • TheGravetenders
    I'd like to contribute any way I can. I'm learning game dev slowly..
  • TheGravetenders
    Let's decide on a game engine.. Unreal is pretty great! But ID's engine is pretty intense too.
  • Hayley
    Dude, that's awesome! Wish I was that visually talented :) I'm more of a writer myself, and if there's anything I can do (e.g. write for one of your characters) I'd love to!
  • MesH
    Just wanted to poke in here and say that there is another collaboration effort going on over on another thread if y'all are interested!

https://forums.oatsstudios.com/discussion/228/creators-unite-lets-create-a-volunteer-studio-for-micro-films#Item_20
bold
italic
underline
strike
code
ulist
url
mention
reveal
youtube
tweet
Add a Comment