• Chris Harvey
    DLCs for Zygote are live. See the attached images for info related to the creature asset and the printable synthetic head
    Attachments
    ZYGOTE (288K)
  • William McDougall
    Thank you for this masterpiece!
  • GordonWerner
    so how do I access this? All I see are the Rakka and Firebase stuff from before in my available DLC list
  • Chris Harvey
    It should be the same way via Steam. You have to purchase the new Zygote DLC and then you should have access to all the goodness :)
  • ErichWilliam
    The Zygote texture folders seem to be missing quite a few maps. The body is a big one missing. Unless the UV grids dont match the numbers correctly, but there is definitely no image that matches the UV shape of the body geo.

Cheers
  • Win Huff
    I purchased the new Zygote DLCs, but I do not see them listed in my Steam library, only the Rakka
  • cinquantesix

Same problem here !
    Had no problem with the Rakka and Firebase DLCs, but Zygote won't show up in my library.
    And it seems that many people have the same problem !
    http://steamcommunity.com/app/652150/discussions/

Please find an other platform to sell OATS Volume 2 shorts, because Steam really sucks...
  • bstnsx704
    I am also having issues downloading the Zygote DLC. Purchased it on Steam the same way I did the Rakka and Firebase content, and I received the assets description pdf but none of the actual assets. Didn't run into the problem at all with the other two.
  • Markarian
    Had no issues downloading. Once purchased, restart Steam and go to you Downloads section under Library. I had to initiate the Oats download this time instead of having it autostart.

Hope this helps!
  • cinquantesix

Restarted my computer and Steam. It had no effect...
    Went to the Downloads section : empty
    And under the Software section : still no Zygote assets. Only the ones for Rakka and Firebase...
  • Chris Harvey
    I am investigating if some maps were missed..stay tuned
  • Chris Harvey
    Yep we found a bug in our packaging script with a new feature that we rolled out in Redshift just a couple weeks ago...basically a WHOLE WHACK of textures got missed due the new redshift UDIM loader. fixing it now and we will udpate the DLC!

thanks for catching it and letting us know!
  • ErichWilliam
    Awesome! I really thought I was losing my mind at first.
    Cheers from Kelowna!
  • Kevin Bogh Tobiasen
    I don't know if this is the place to mention it but the subtitles on both the stereo and surround sound version are off sync with the surround sound version needing the subtitles delayed by 13500 ms.

Their format is .vtt whereas the previous subtitles you have provided are .srt. Why the change?
  • TheGravetenders
    Everybody having problems with this.. YOU NEED TO READ THE README FILES. it clearly tells you you need to go to the OATS vol1 page and check off the items you've bought for download. At that point the download will start in your downloads and the content will appear. It won't just dl it.. you have to go in and click the boxes. LGMvIkf.png
  • Win Huff
    The issue for many, including myself, is that Zygote items don't appear on the Oats vol1 page even though we have purchased the DLC; no Zygote items to check off and start downloading.
  • Win Huff
    Follow up: still having no luck, I tried a fresh install of Steam app on different machine and then the Zygote items appeared. Maybe there is a cache file that doesn't get properly updated/refreshed on machines with existing Steam install.
  • cinquantesix

Had to do the same thing. Installed Steam on a different computer and now I can see the Zygote assets in my library...
  • Win Huff
    Glad it finally worked. Was going crazy :)
  • Chad
    Just adding my voice/experience to this weird issue...

I purchased the Zygote DLC almost immediately after it became available, and it never showed up in my list of downloadable content (Rakka & Firebase worked flawlessly). Contacted Steam support, who basically blamed me for not knowing how to use Steam, refused to help, and are currently ignoring my support ticket.

Even completely uninstalling/reinstalling Steam on my computer would not make the content visible to download. However, it does appear that the culprit is some sort of local cache that couldn't be removed (or at least it was missed during the uninstall). I created a virtual machine with an entirely new OS (since I don't have access to another computer at the moment), installed a completely fresh version of Steam, and Zygote was there to download, as it should have been the whole time.

Even after downloading and using the assets on the virtual machine, they still don't appear in my download list on my actual computer.

Hopefully this gets sorted out somehow, as this obviously isn't an acceptable work around for most users.
  • Chris Harvey
    UPDATE FOR DLC

- the missing texture files have now been updated and are available.
    - Steam has also confirmed they found a configuration error on their end and that too has now been fixed!

thanks again for the feedback guys, if we don't know about issues we can't fix them for you :)
  • cinquantesix
    I can confirm that everything is back to normal for me.
    Thanks Chris ! (Y)
bold
italic
underline
strike
code
ulist
url
mention
reveal
youtube
tweet